CRAN release: 2022-12-12
- feature: Add argument
- fix: strings and nominals are distinguished for parquet files
- docs: Fixed some OpenML links
- docs: Renamed the docs for OpenML objects
- Renamed the sugar functions from:
- Addresses a CRAN issue: examples fail gracefully if OpenML server is busy.
CRAN release: 2022-10-12
- Add R6 classes for
- Added function
benchmark_grid_omlthat allows for easier creation of benchmark designs from OpenML task-resampling pairs.
- Added sugar functions
oml_collectionfor all OpenML objects.
- Conversion from OpenML to mlr3 objects is now only possible with the usual s3-converters
as_<object>. This improves consistency by ensuring that the subcomponents of OpenML objects are always OpenML objects and not suddenly mlr3 objects.
- Added more converter functions:
- Added support for parquet files that were recently introduced on OpenML. The global option
mlr3oml.parquetcan be used to enable or disable this. By default it is
FALSE. This is implemented via the duckdb backend from
- Support to use the OpenML test server. This can be globally enabled using the option
mlr3oml.test_serveror individually for objects. Options to globally define an API-key for the test server are through the environment variable
TESTOPENMLAPIKEYor the option
- Removed support for survival tasks as mlr3proba is no longer on CRAN
- OpenML tasks can now also be filtered according to the task type
- Implement an arff writer and remove the arff dependency, therefore also removing the option
- Increment the cache version number due to changes in the cache structure: This will flush the previous cache folder.
- Simplified the code structure by adding
OMLObjectclass from which all other OpenML objects like
CRAN release: 2021-09-24
- Support for downloading survival tasks (via
- More functions to list objects from OpenML:
CRAN release: 2021-02-22
- If not set via option
mlr3oml.api_key, the API key is retrieved from the environment variable
- Implemented a retry mechanism as a workaround for temporary connection errors.
CRAN release: 2020-10-20
- The parsers for ARFF files can now be explicitly selected via option
"mlr3oml.arff.parser". Default is the internal parser based on
- Improved stability of the internal ARFF parser in case of malformed ARFF files and non-standardized quotes.
CRAN release: 2020-10-05
- The connectors used in
mlr_resamplingsnow signal errors of class
missingDefaultErrorif some defaults are not set.
- Target columns are now automatically converted to the require storage mode during task creation.
- Removed dependency on orphaned package
CRAN release: 2020-08-24